Blog 6 - Post Graduate Studies
When someone asks me what do I want to do in the future, I don’t have an answer, I don’t even know what I’m doing next week.
Don’t get me wrong, I do indeed have academic dreams and hopes, like having a degree and don’t failing in any class. But I like to have realistic and achievable dreams, one step at a time, because life is hard, messy and sometimes random.
Maybe someday I would interested on a doctorate, or things like that. But at this very moment I’m not interested.
The only thing I would like, is to live abroad, because I doubt that I can live a happy and affordable life in Chile, as myself, and as a sociologist. And if in order to have that I need to study more and have Post Graduate Studies, I’ll do it, but just for my happiness, not the other way around.



I like your sincerity, I think any of us really don't know about what is going to happen in the future! But is cool that you know you want your happiness <3
ResponderEliminarI´m glad that you don´t over stress about the future and take stuff with calm, one step at the time.
ResponderEliminarI´m sure life have great things waiting for you , keep going!!
How inspiring the way you see it and your words have a lot of truth! Sometimes it is better to live in the moment and not think so much about the future, especially thinking that at any moment something like a pandemic could come and change all things.
ResponderEliminari feel the same way about the future and im glad that you are sharing how you feel, reggards!!
ResponderEliminar