BLOG 2 WHY DID I CHOOSE THIS CAREER?
The short answer is I don’t really know, some people
would say that they love the idea of knowing all about society or that they
want to make a change in this world and choose this path, but that isn’t me.
When I was a kid I just wanted to live a simple life,
having my own apartment and someone special for me by my side, and at that time
the only career that would allow me to do that was medicine, I wanted to be a
doctor just for the money and the idea of helping people. Time helped me to realize
that I didn’t want that for me, a frivolous dream that wouldn’t make me happy.
My options were political sciences and sociology, one was boring and the other I didn’t (and still) quite understand what was about. So I choose the mysterious one. My experience up to now is limited, but I would say its fine.
I don’t like thinking about my future, but if I have to
say something, I would like to be in a job that makes me happy.
I found very interesting what are you wrote, and the change you had in what you wanted to be and why, cause medicine and sociology are so different. You choose one that maybe made you more happier.
ResponderEliminarI really liked your post! Be happy in the job is a really important thing.
ResponderEliminarHow profound what you say. I strongly agree with you, the most important thing is to dream of being happy, everything else can change.
ResponderEliminarSometimes feeling lost and opting for the mysterious is the best way to move forward, especially if you have something as real as being happy in mind...
ResponderEliminarYour words moved me. I hope sociology contributes in your way...
hi! I think you have a nice way of looking at things, but i want to ask you why do you think political science is boring? (by the way, i think so too)
ResponderEliminarI chose sociology for similar reasons, it sounded unfamiliar and that's why I liked it.
ResponderEliminarA nice, simple answer. I just hope you end up falling in love with your career.
ResponderEliminarWell...life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you´re going to get... but anyway that´s the magic of life!
ResponderEliminar